Nyoss

Hello o///o

Hello everyone, I am Nyöss or Flytta Sallad. I'm playing GW2 since it started, but for some reasons I stopped for 2 years. I decided to return and I'm feeling a bit lost without any friend... Indeed, No one's playing anymore. *Loneliness*

That's why, I'm joining the OC. ?  You guys seem pretty of open, I guess ? haha

Oh, by the way, I'm looking for an European guild which accepting anyone without discrimination (great OC seems like that). I'm not keen of restriction as  "need to speak on microphone" or all-kind of pressuring system.

Thank you for reading, even if, its not much...

Have a good game, guys ❤️

• Like 2

Hello & welcome to the community! This is definitely the right place to find some people to play with! ? 

In terms of guilds, I would recommend checking out our guild page! Hopefully you'll find all of our guilds welcoming anyone without discrimination ? We are a teamspeak community so teamspeak is required, but speaking isn't, so while guilds may say that TS is required, note that this does not mean you have to use a mic yourself ^^

Whichever guild you pick, I hope you have a great time in our community, and hope to see you at some events! ? 

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org