Lelling

Don't Starve Together!

Hey folks!

If you like not starving to death, then listen up! This might interest you:

Don't Starve Together is the multiplayer version of the award winning survival game - Don't Starve! Get it? Haaaaaaa.

I know a couple of friends and I already play it every now and then, but we've been looking at setting up a dedicated server to run the game 24/7! If you're interested, let us know!

Don't Starve Together does look quite interesting I must, I've not really gotten around looking into it that much, unfortunately. 
Been too occupied with all the other games I have want to play... :P 

Edited by Declan

I bought Don't Starve Together recently on recommendations from others, so I'd be really interested in playing it with other people in OC :D

33 minutes ago, Slaywright said:

Everything's on fire when you're part of a team \o/

Especially in the summer :D

Singleplayer version seemed interesting, but when it was released, I had incredibly old laptop, so couldn't play. If someone is willing to buy a bundle with me (2 copies for 20 euro), I'm in.

9 hours ago, Sabina said:

Especially in the summer :D

You don't even need summer. Just add Lelling.

Or, well... you. Or me.

D:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Played a decent amount of this, some of the community created characters are hilarious too (Crash Bandicoot especially!) Some are horrendously OP though.

Search for Dazola on Steam and poke if you want a game sometime :)

19 hours ago, Slaywright said:

You don't even need summer. Just add Lelling.

Or, well... you. Or me.

D:

I summon the summer out of a box ^^

I've played the single player version of this game twice as many hours as my second most played game on steam (many many many hours, I'm (not) ashamed to admit)... I still suck exceptionally at it.

In short: It's good. I'd recommend it.

Since I neglected to say so before: I'd be interested in burning some stuff down if a server was to happen.

You may not want me though. Last time I played DSTogether I just wanted some coal to make a crock pot, but managed to burn the entire camp down. And let that be a lesson, kids. You should not light fires too close to your tree-farm, which in turn is too close to the chests containing all the important stuff you've collected the past hour or so!

• Upvote 1

Hey remember 79 years ago when I posted this thread? ?

WELL, that dedicated server is still on the table, although we're still not decided on exactly how we'd go about it!

Meanwhile, I've been enjoying The Gorge event a ton and forcing just about everyone I know to play it with me (sorry @Saiface, @Sabina, @Pippin?

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org