Lelling

Cool places & constructions on the OC server!

Whether it's something you've built, or something you've found, share it in here! Don't forget to include the coordinates or directions if you want others to be able to find it as well!

(You can see the coordinates you are located at by pressing F3, they're visible on the left side of the screen under XYZ / Block)

There's now an end portal in the +/+ quadrant!

Coords are 970 2157

portal.jpg

Edited by rune
  • Like 1

New end portal

Edit: and yes ive shared it because of the extraordinary work that went into the design of this

2018-08-23_17_40_23.thumb.png.c0f9bd400ac44c28669f52ebb9e15a31.png

Edited by Epertyufi
  • Haha 1

Bobbleville aka Hmm is now officially open for traders! You can get to the village by heading east from spawn, or from the nether, follow the small tunnel on ground level and exit through the hut, then go west from there on the river bank.

image.thumb.png.492c7d3a79e18a137f131918790d7c26.png

As of now the best books include Riptide III, Feather Falling IV, Respiration III, Fortune III, Protection II. The book merchants can be found on town square. 

2018-08-24_22_04_15.thumb.png.d7149b34f2dbc42d4cb443ef9ccdc1b6.png

If you are looking to sell materials, you can find more merchants inside the cave stalls! 2 of the best traders in the town are available from the following professions:

• fletcher to sell string
  • buthcer to sell porkchop and chicken
  • cleric to sell rotten flesh
  • cartographer and librarian to sell paper
  • shepherd to sell wool
  • farmer to sell wheat, carrot, potato
  • leatherworker to sell leather

2018-08-24_22_01_40.thumb.png.e896e1b7e6ed9cc2a6b592f6d8b09ca8.png

I haven't got any smiths at the stalls because I didn't think anyone would want to sell coal, but if you do, ask me and I can make more stalls.

There are also a bunch of villagers just roaming around. Please do consider trading with them too, as this lets them breed so we could get better traders (the ones in the stalls can't breed). 

If any of the traders (especially the ones in the stalls) get locked on a trade, please try and unlock them by trading some other stuff. If you need to, you can gather resources form the farms around the village and my base (the treehouse), and I'll also place a little chest with some emeralds for trade reseting purposes only, please use it accordingly. If you can't reset the trades don't worry though, but if you can, let me know about it (it's not so important for the roaming villagers). 

Also, if you see any child villagers please find some fence in the nearby chests and fence them in (except green ones), so I can keep track of new traders. Thank you!

Edited by Epertyufi
  • Like 2

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org