Susimusta

EVERYTHING CUTE!

Lovely to see all these animals! 

My two babies; Ser Pounce-a-lot (Pounce) is the stupidest Norwegian Forest cat there is and a sucker for cuddles.

IMG_1058.JPG

Bliss is a regular black house cat with a black velvet coat and the charm of a politician (she's just doing it for the fudz)

IMG_5665.JPG

Edited by Xaverri
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

There's not much to tell actually.  They don't even have names, I just call them Cat. They're about 4 years old and though they may not look like it, they're sisters. Probably have a different father :o

The black one is a bit fat

Edited by Tawni
  • Upvote 1

They... don't have names?? This could be a next community competition! Everyone gets to put in their names for the kitties and you pick two winners :P

Pic taken on a walk in park at early winter 2016. They were sooo cute and they run over your leggs to get walnuts or slices of carrots straight from your hand :) 

30adudg.jpg

There were few photographers making pics of animals, mostly birds, but squirrels as well... Sometimes was easy to get close up photo - I think that this guy made it: 

35de29t.jpg

I have to found some awesome pics of ma cats as well ;)

Edited by Rage
  • Like 1

I had a lot of fun going through this entire thread again! A lot of the posts were posted so long ago reactions weren't a thing yet so I just threw a bunch of ❤️ reactions left and right!  ? 

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org