Sign in to follow this  
Sithicus

Ahoy

To some, I am a bearded disaster, to others I am the Naked Man, but to others still, I'm just El Tigre; and in case you didn't know it yet, I validate my existence through pointless nicknames.

I've been with the Open Community for a few months now, I recently got my full commander tag so I command lots of events yaaaay. Other than that I have been known to go to work from time to time, on a PhD in Mechanical Engineering. I am passionate about sustainability, I think we can save the world if we're smart about the way we use technology and recycle our materials. My PhD entails the recycling of Aerospace grade Carbon Fibre Composite materials, I am currently funded by Boeing. Carbon Fibre is super expensive to make, but only a few organizations (me included) have found a way to recycle it effectively, and doing so is much cheaper, yay! I am also very passionate about Feminism, because I think it's something that a lot of men don't (by default) appreciate, but I've come to learn how very important it is, together we can dismantle patriarchy :D

I usually play Warrior in GW2, so you'll usually see me as that if I'm Commanding. What else... I love animals, all of them, cats and dogs espesh. Words have run out, seeya around.

Wheeelcome to the Forums Sithicus. :3 Definitely an interesting field of work, and we should all join forces in dismantling patriarchy! And to me, with all love, you will always be the naked-dung-beetle-man. <3

2 hours ago, Sithicus said:

the Open Community

*cries*

Anyway, that's really interesting stuff, wow O_o Didn't know this things, thanks for education~

And welcome to the forums lovely <3

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org