Atila

Bibi Icons for ts and da world~ [COMMISSIONS CLOSED]

nlqaUae.pngedf103j.pngBClEEWR.pngZyqKwbY.pnguhvFYQL.pngmqP4jZ3.pngzpQJaEa.pngTwOfoZH.pngEYXvm17.pngYkOhTOJ.pngOBLSeSc.pngoYlvdlq.pngvhHNHWm.pngsBVAIwg.pngLi8n3az.pngwi0qHyh.pngCBTnBop.pnghquKShM.pngeN5Evgy.pngoYGaj5L.pngWIVYvy3.pngUXyFB5N.pngioJhs1G.pnguhxKhya.png75xujY2.pngtzEIMy9.pngVuKSp8R.pngQydcCEt.pngPXtyVjh.pngwDRnTQD.pngfqXP2Ga.pngUqBbbqO.pngaVtA3d4.pngeQxMUNr.pngtvnyDxP.pngp6KCdAa.png9dVOSnI.pngo7r6k9f.pngmQalcEK.png79wfg5H.png

You want one? Then send me a pick of your character! I will be doing commanders, Ts staff and trainees first so if you belong to that group. please send me 1 g in-game when I give you the pick~ (you can do more if u want but 1 is enough^^). * no extra icons for ppl who already have one.

PLEASE JUST POST IN THIS THREAD. you dont need to pm me and you dont need to pay me until you have the pick! :D

I WILL POST ALL ICONS IN THIS THREAD WHEN IM DONE SO YOU CAN GET THEM FROM HERE. ONLY ONCE YOU HAVE IT SEND ME THE GOLDS~

mail to Atila Noon in gw2

just as an additional disclamer : I dont have mutch time during the week so when I do get time at the weekend I doo a whole bunch of them at once.

Also for now:

COMMISSIONS CLOSED!

Edited by Atila
  • Upvote 11

Hello

Please do me also if you get time ;)

Stella Kamikazi.png

Stella Kamikazi2.png

Edited by Stella Kamikazi

Commander here with a request for one as well :D The hair is black though, as seen in the last picture, but it was at night and my Sylvari lights up like a damn Christmas tree

gw024.jpg

gw026.thumb.jpg.be96f45ff0ad56f72597e18fgw025.jpg

Edited by Kaweh

Hi

I love your art and if you have time i would like to get a character of mine beeing immortalized by your talented hands.

56b63c93a628d_JAckOlfskin01.jpg.6a2a4f4456b63c94d6f88_JAckOlfskin03.jpg.072e128d

Hope the pictures are ok, text me if there is problem. (Jack Olfskin.8790)

JAck Olfskin02.jpg

Edited by Jack Olfskin

I dont know xD but Im going by the characters ingame as refrences and they do look grumpy. But there is one non grumpy male asura^^

1 hour ago, Atila said:

I dont know xD but Im going by the characters ingame as refrences and they do look grumpy. But there is one non grumpy male asura^^

no matter how much ive tried xD
i just wanted to take good screenshots of my characters profile
i have no idea :P you just try to put a smile on him or just make him grumpy :D plus my characters red eyes dont really help do they :c 

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org