Floppy Chicken

Band of Smurfs - Guild rules and guidelines

Acknowledgment of rules and guidelines  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Will you adhere to the rules and guidelines of membership with Band of Smurfs?

• I have read and I accept the rules and guidelines. Send me an invite!!
    • It's not the right choice for me.. Thanks anyway :)

Hello potential new Smurfy! Before we can send you an invitation to the guild, we will need you to read and acknowledge acceptance of our guild rules. There's nothing weird in here... It's about the expectations and tolerances that keep the community safe, interesting and fun for everyone xD

When you're done reading, you can validate your acceptance using the voting tool on this thread.

Membership Expectations

We expect all members to contribute something to the guild. For example, our active members help to maintain a fun, community driven atmosphere by:

• Participating in guild missions
  • Assisting with guild upgrades
  • Participating in larger OpenCommunity events (see the calendar on this website)
  • Helping others when they know answers to questions (e.g. crafting Legendaries, Raid mechanics etc.)
  • Recruiting new members
  • Repping from time-to-time so they can stay up to date with guild messages (of course anyone can rep us 100% as well, and we encourage that! But it isn't required)
  • Engaging with Band of Smurfs and the OpenCommunity on TeamSpeak & Discord

This is not an exhaustive list - our members do a lot of different things to keep the guild fun and engaging for everyone. You can do some, or all of the above. And you can bring your own exciting ideas too!

Things we don't want

Membership with an active guild isn't the right choice for everyone.. We won't put up with:

• Inactive members (offline for long periods)
  • Members who never rep / stay up to date with guild messages
  • Members who never attend any missions (OpenCommunity & Band of Smurfs)
  • Members who never speak (saying "hi" is easy in guild chat, ya know!!)
  • Members who never contribute to guild initiatives / upgrades
  • Members who refuse to use the required community tools during organised events (Teamspeak and / or Discord)
  • Members who make disparaging remarks about other members (specifically aimed at Guild chat, but applies to all methods of communication)

When you're ready (and if you accept these rules / guidelines) please acknowledge using the vote button. We'll send you an invite as soon as your vote has been confirmed.

One final thing that's worth checking out is the OpenCommunity Guidelines. They're separate to the Band of Smurfs guidelines, and you should check them out before you start participating in Open Community events / forum posting etc..

Thanks for reading, and we'll see you in Guild Wars 2!

Floppy Chicken

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org