Sign in to follow this  
TjTyler

[OLD - LOCKED] Raids are happening! [December 2016]

hey guys i am up for raids , althought is this the raid training cuz i have been looking all over and havent found one but this one.

this is what i can play and hope you guys need one more person in your training group :)

In game name: Mighty warrrior.9457 

Experience level : None been keen and a quick learner

Classes i can play: i got every class on level 80 but i would prefer: warrior, guardian or Elementalist these got full exotic or full ascended with ascended trinkets on all. 

I would like to join saturday or sunday , does not matter for me. 

2 hours ago, Mighty Warrrior said:

hey guys i am up for raids , althought is this the raid training cuz i have been looking all over and havent found one but this one.

Check the post before yours (last on the first page of the thread) for the signup sheet.

Hey ^^ I really want to raid too, Name: Excelion.2409

Experience: Effective - None. I did tried raiding once, almost an year ago. But it ended with several hours of frustration and a losses, after which we were never the same... jk aside - I don't mind banging my head over a problem till i figure it out, but i'm not good at keeping others moral up after many.. many attempts and emotions.

Classes: I have most fun Guardian, Ele and Mesmer (Rev too, but haven't played much with him), I do have all other classes and specializations unlocked but those 3 I have more then few hundred hours. 

Gear Ascended Gear
Zerk and Soldier trinkets,accessories , amulet, back pieces and ect - check
Light Armor 5/6 Ascended Zerk
Heavy Armor 2 Soldier pieces, 3 Knight pieces, and few Celestrial ones ( don't ask, i was young )
Weapons - All zerk -Greatsword, Longbow, Staff ( im not sure about the sigils - but can easily get proper one depending on builds)
+ 1 Legi zerk Greatsword

I have to clarify that i did took almost an year break from gw( after 3+ years ofplaying) and probably most of my builds and rotations are very out of sync!

Availability: I'm usually can play in the weekends, and week days I work till  ~20;00 ( so pretty much can join around 21:00 ) for like next 3-4 hours :)

Edited by Excelion