Join us on another adventure into new, unexplored lands! What threats and treasures lie in the Jahai Bluffs?
With the recent Living World update came another brand new map - Jahai Bluffs! As is tradition, we'll be getting to know it in a one-time unique event - the Expedition to Jahai Bluffs!
The Expedition to Jahai Bluffs is a one-time event, a kind of exploratory foray into the brand new map and its content. It's a shared adventure framed as an exploratory mission, and the event is suitable for players who have already explored the map on their own, as well as those who have never visited it before!
We'll start at the first waypoint in the region, then proceed through the area, seeing what needs to be done on the way! We'll be doing any events we come across, hunting bounties, visiting locations of note, helping players get to difficult-to-reach places, pointing out interesting tidbits and possibly even getting some achievements!
- Path of Fire
- Basic Mounts (Raptor, Springer and Skimmer)
- Jahai Bluffs map reached (first waypoint unlocked)
- Complete the Story mission A Shattered Nation from Living World Season 4, episode 4: A Star to Guide Us.
- Using Jahai Bluffs Portal Scroll or Spearmarshal's Plea to Sun's Refuge after unlocking it on one character.
- Using Teleport to Friend on a party member in the zone, if the Living World episode has been unlocked.
Note that this is not intended to be a 100% exploration run or a farm grind, but rather a relaxed foray into the map. It's a great way to get an impression of a map, and make some fun memories while doing it! As part of the run, we will show players around some important locations in the area, complete events, and point out some fun or interesting areas and achievements. We're also inviting any mesmers with full access to all mounts to help us help players get to difficult locations!
NOTE: Story spoilers will be kept to a minimum, but some elements of the story may be spoiled by the NPCs on the map or the environment itself!