Excelion

Excelion's mess of introduction ^^

Hey, there I'm Excelion. I have been playing guild wars since release with one little break this year for a couple of months - still I love guild wars and games in general. I had been part of a very small guild for almost 3-4 years( sadly pretty much gone now ;/), and was kinda nervous and unwilling to join any big communities. But have been taking part of OC events since before last year and know you're all awesome people. So recently I decided to overcome my "fear" of large guild and have a very dear friend and old guildie in DV as well (<3 to Nan) so I'm really looking forward to meeting some awesome and friendly people inside this community :)

As for my experiences in GW - i pretty much enjoy all aspects of the game from pve to wvw - sadly i dont have time nowadays to focus on more then one of them. I have one character from all races and professions - but I love most of them to play guardians, ele and mesmers most.. and all other xD. I do have a connection with each and every of my charcters and they reflect a moment of my life or personality in ways I can hardly explain.
Right now im heavy focusing myself in reaching 20K Achi points and learning to raid.

In real life I work as a full time game programmer for games for company that doesn't really make games :D 
PS.I also love All other kinds if pc games, board games, long friendly debates, listening gaming podcasts and animuus ^^ and have awesome cat!

Edited by Excelion

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org