Carolinea

Hello! ^^

Hello guys,

my name is Carolinea, I am 21 years old and I come from a tiny country called the Czech Republic. I am currently a student in my last year of the university studying on faculty of economics. :)

I am generally an outgoing person in real life, but I stay in my shell a lot when it comes to games, because I feel a bit shy there. ^^ That's why I usually don't speak a lot on TS, but I will try to change that. I have been in the community for several weeks, so I thought I step up my game and be more social! You can mainly see me on my character called Eirra Wolfborn or my new guardian Eirra Spiritblade. I usually just derp around, do fractals (my favorite <3) and try to force myself to do map completion. I also love to spend gold on skins (I know).

I love travelling hence I spent one year during my studies abroad in two different countries - Finland and Portugal. I absolutely adore snow and everything that comes with it (that's why I attempt to be a good snowboarder hehe). My other hobbies mainly include games, books (fantasy ones), learning new languages, drawing when I feel like it (I try!), sleep (I love it too much I would say), doing music (I play in orchestras and stuff ^^) and I also like to write silly stories to myself.

My life is also influenced by my best buddy aka my shiba inu (yes, the doge) that I am a proud owner of. It's just an excuse to have a fox when you can't have a real fox at home haha. I also own other animal creatures, but that's another story.

So, this is my introduction in a nutshell. :) See you around!

Carolinea

P. S. Thank you for your amazing work on this community, I have been having a lot of fun! <3

Yay! Another fractal runner, welcome to the forums! :D If you wanna do some, just poke me whenever I'm online!
Since you like fantasy books, have you read the Inheritance series? Also, I'd love to see some of your art sometime ^^

I've read the Inheritance series, even tho it has been a while! And thank you for the offer, I am always looking for people to do fractals with! About the art.. maybe if I find something presentable hehe. ^^

• Upvote 1

Hallo Carolinea-chan o/

Thanks for kind words and don't worry about being shy! It's fine, take your time ^^

Oh, I like fantasy books, can you recommend me some?

And of course we need pictures of all your animals! That's almost a tradition! :3

And yus, welcome to the forums ~

Thanks for all the welcomes! ^^

Well, I like the classic ones (mainly Tolkien) but lately I have been really liking The Demon Cycle by Peter V. Brett - the first book is called The Painted Man. The series is very interesting. Aside from the fantasy ones, I also recommend Paulo Coelho's books!

About my shiba inu, here is my best buddy! ^^

DSCN4527.JPG

My personal favourite is King killer chronicles from Patrick Rothfuss, you should definitely read that, starting with The Name of the Wind. 

Je skvelé vidieť tu viac Slovákov /Čechov. ;D

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the Forums Carolinea (had to copy-paste it so that I don't typo). Finland mentioned, yey. Did you happen to be the one I've been talking to once in TS about the temperatures in Kajaani? Or one of the cities starting with K anyway, not sure. :D Anyway great to have you and nice to hear you've enjoyed your time so far!

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org