Sign in to follow this  
AoiHex

Hiiii

HellooOo

I'm Daniel or Dan or [insert character name] (just not Danny...not a huge fan of being called Danny :D). I'm 25 and I currently live in the UK - London, although I'm not actually from the UK originally.

I love video games and I main a Chronomancer in GW2. My main guild is DV which I've been a part of for quite some time now - I'm also usually on the TS. Rpg, strategy, rogue-like, sci-fi and horror games are my favourites. Recently I've played a lot of GW, Civ, FFX-HD, FTL, and Bloodborne/Dark souls. 

I'm a bit of an artsy, dreamy, sociable, effectionate kinda guy. I've been described as a bit of a colourful character by friends and co-workers. On that note I'm also green/red colourblind - cannot see green at all :'D. I like cooking exquisite meals for friends and cheering people up. Currently trying to get into Film production..... among other things. I value intelligence, lovely people and people who are slightly "different". I dislike people who think they are in any way better than the next person. We should all be equal, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, social status, interests, etc.

So yeah...feel free to say hi, making new friends is always nice ^^

On GW2: Aeon Crux (ChronoMes - main), AoiHex (Ele), Paarthyx (Revenant), Mairhí (Daredevil), Caero Fall (Warrior), Neck Romancér (Necro), Morthodrem and his pet Lawn Moa (Druid), Infinity Crux (Scrapper), Aeon Fall (Dragon Hunter)

GamerTag everywhere else: AoiHex

Edited by AoiHex

Welcome to the Forums Dan! :) From what I've had the chance to talk with you, I've noticed that you're indeed very easy to get along with and generally very positive. That's the kind of spirit we're always happy to have in the OpenCommunity (Slaaay, dids I correctly write dat now?), so keep it up. Hope to keep seeing you around on TS and events. ^^

Ahaha Danny! That's priceless. Now I know how to torture you if the need arises. Yes this is gooooood

Daaaan! Welcome! 
Do you mind if I just remember your account name? No chance I'll remember that many names xD
(Honestly, not sure what I named my own characters...)

Oh hello. Welcome \o/

Why is the ground ticking?

14 hours ago, Susimusta said:

(Slaaay, dids I correctly write dat now?)

No.

:D

(I don't know.)

6 hours ago, AoiHex said:

I can teach you how to Mesmer Sabina - It's the only class I'd be comfortable to teach xD 

Me too, me too! ;) 

Oh right, hello there! Can I ask you where you got the inspiration for your username/gamertag? Aoi seems really familiar but I can't remember why.

5 hours ago, Arvinthir said:

Me too, me too! ;) 

Oh right, hello there! Can I ask you where you got the inspiration for your username/gamertag? Aoi seems really familiar but I can't remember why.

Aoi just means blue in Japanese I believe, but I didn't find that out untill recently - I just liked how the word looked in text and it happened to be a word xD. It's a gamertag from my early teenage years :')

And of course, just feel free to message me in game or ask on TS or whatever when I'm on. I'll happily explain my version of the Mesmer.

Oh hello. Welcome \o/

Why is the ground ticking?

No.

:D

(I don't know.)

Haha - Hiiiii

It did not take me ages to figure out how to double quote and still do it semi correctly

Edited by AoiHex

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org