Jezzybell

Jezzybell

Well what is there to say....

....I'm a Gnome from Gnomergon and....

Yeh yeh ok, I'm from Scotland and run an Warcraft RP community called Wow Gamer (www.wowgamer.co.uk) though she has seen better days. I play SWTOR and WOW (and now fallout) Married with 1 ickle one and I'm a web developer by trade :)

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Welcome to the OC Forums Jezzy! :) Nice to see other games come to life here too! Sadly my own better days in WoW have already passed, but I'm sure there's still quite a huge audience.

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa Jezzy so nice to see you here!

How have you beeeeeeeeeeen? It's been actual years since we last chatted!

9 hours ago, Lelling said:

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa Jezzy so nice to see you here!

How have you beeeeeeeeeeen? It's been actual years since we last chatted!

hehehe yeh been a while. Thought I have been quiet a little. Been writing short stories and stuff (not that good but fun...) Yeh my dedicated wow days are gone, but still pop in every now and then. 

I might make theguildregister.com support a wide variety of games. hey can you believe my little girl is 7 now!!?!?!? 

Welcome Jezzy!

2 hours ago, Jezzybell said:

Been writing short stories and stuff 

I would love to read those, especially because they are short (I don't read much..I'm lazy =p) so feel free to post some ^^

18 hours ago, Jezzybell said:

hey can you believe my little girl is 7 now!!?!?!? 

Holy cranberries! Time really does fly!

Also yeah, if you've got short stories that you'd like to share just pop them in the community showcase forums ^^

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org